First of all Decide the Size of huge file. For eg, if you decide 1 milliion byte,then we should convert it to Hexadecimal format. Use the Windows Calculator in Scientific mode to convert to Hexadecimal.
we are planned to create 1 million byte sized file. So,Enter 1000000 in the calculator and click on the Hex option to convert it (1 million in hex is F4240.) Pad the result with zeroes at the left until the file size reaches eight digits 000F4240.
- Now goto start->run
- Enter "cmd" to open the window.
- Enter the command DEBUG BIGFILE.DAT and ignore the File not found message.
- Type RCX and press Enter.
- Debug will display a colon prompt.
- Enter the last four digits of the hexadecimal number you calculated (4240, in our example).
- Type RBX and press Enter, then enter the first four digits of the hexadecimal size (000F, in our example).
- Enter W for Write and Q for Quit.
- You've just created a 1-million-byte file using Debug.
- Of course you can create a file of any desired size using the same technique.